Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Alright

Although the art and animation were fairly good, good enough at least to carry the animation, the rest of this flash was pretty sub-par. The story was so immensely corny and cliché, and I don't think Pico really suited the role you gave him. I always thought of him as a bit crazy and tapped in the head, while in this movie he was all composed and macho. I also don't understand why Pico had a black guy's voice?

Overall animation was good, but everything else about this movie dragged it down.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Awesome

I love your art style, the way it's sort of imperfect yet very precise. It fitted the theme of the animation brilliantly. Great stuff.

Asshat in Heat Asshat in Heat

Beautiful

Truly beautiful...

Trickshot Golf Trickshot Golf

Good game

This is a good game. It has nice, simple graphics. They could have been better, but they did their job. However, there was one major flaw; the ball never seemed to stop after you hit it. It just kept going, which meant you had to get the ball in on one shot, or you couldn't get the ball in.

Fix this flaw, and you might have a good game.

Tropic Thunder Weapons Tropic Thunder Weapons

You need to resize it

You can't play it. Resize it.

Golphysics Golphysics

Really great game

I can't seem to find any flaws witt this game, it was just really fun. The gamepaly was good and the neon look was attractive.

Overall, a very good game.

Sunny Rainstorm Sunny Rainstorm

Nice

cool tune, nice ambience
funny thing is, it's really hard to tap out the beat in the back, it's an odd timing. still works perfectly

mrpibbs1 responds:

~Final Exodus~ ~Final Exodus~

Needed more

This was good, it just felt like it was always building up to something, yet nothing happened. I think you should keep this tune but add something more as the song develops.

PowPowSamurai responds:

Thanks man. Maybe on my next one. I appreciate it though!

in da pyramid in da pyramid

Fo' Shizzle

Love the oldskool/retro beep boop bit.

Fall Still Life 2 Fall Still Life 2

Awesome

I'm not a big fan of still life, but for pure artistic merit this is brilliant.

HOPE For XMAS HOPE For XMAS

Well at least you didn't trace

I'm sorry, I thought this was Putin when I first saw it. It's not bad though, jsut doesn't look like Obama to me.

Merry Christmas

Zyphonee responds:

Yeah, making it look like Obama was the hardest part, as I had to make it with a mouse :(

The Wall The Wall

Come on

You can't expect to rip off another artist and then pass it off as your own work. This is pretty much identical to a piece done by banksy, and you've clearly used the same stencil as him. The girl's in exactly the same place as the original as well.

I gave you 2 points because I like the wall, but massive points off for copying someone else's work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

HAH! I did not rip off of any artist my dear fellow. I did all of this by myself. The little girl with balloons was inspired by Banksy yes, but I drew her myself. i originally planned to put an elephant with baloons there or a little girl with baloons, but once I saw Banksy drew a girl, it really inspired me so I did a little tribute and hand drew her there. Everything else has nothing to do with banksys work... I didnt use any stencil. The girl is not in the exact place at all, if she is then that is pure coincidence.

However, i will give credit where credit is do and state that the little girl was inspired by Banksys little girl.

Also, just to proove I wasnt trying to "rip off" of an artist, here is a thread I posted 3 days before you made this review where I clearly stated that the girl was originally designed by Banksy.