All 8 art Reviews

Fall Still Life 2 Fall Still Life 2

Awesome

I'm not a big fan of still life, but for pure artistic merit this is brilliant.

HOPE For XMAS HOPE For XMAS

Well at least you didn't trace

I'm sorry, I thought this was Putin when I first saw it. It's not bad though, jsut doesn't look like Obama to me.

Merry Christmas

Zyphonee responds:

Yeah, making it look like Obama was the hardest part, as I had to make it with a mouse :(

The Wall The Wall

Come on

You can't expect to rip off another artist and then pass it off as your own work. This is pretty much identical to a piece done by banksy, and you've clearly used the same stencil as him. The girl's in exactly the same place as the original as well.

I gave you 2 points because I like the wall, but massive points off for copying someone else's work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

HAH! I did not rip off of any artist my dear fellow. I did all of this by myself. The little girl with balloons was inspired by Banksy yes, but I drew her myself. i originally planned to put an elephant with baloons there or a little girl with baloons, but once I saw Banksy drew a girl, it really inspired me so I did a little tribute and hand drew her there. Everything else has nothing to do with banksys work... I didnt use any stencil. The girl is not in the exact place at all, if she is then that is pure coincidence.

However, i will give credit where credit is do and state that the little girl was inspired by Banksys little girl.

Also, just to proove I wasnt trying to "rip off" of an artist, here is a thread I posted 3 days before you made this review where I clearly stated that the girl was originally designed by Banksy.

Magical Flying Tortoise Magical Flying Tortoise

Awesome

I think this piece is totally underrated. The only flaw I can see with this is the guy riding the tortoise is a little blurred compared to the rest of the drawing. Apart from that this is an awesome piece of work.

lenkoblepas lenkoblepas

haha

that is amazing

Shirt Girl (Pre-Photoshop) Shirt Girl (Pre-Photoshop)

Awesome

I think I actually prefere this to the coloured version, then again I prefere sketchy base work to final versions. Proportions are perfect and the clothes look natural. You have a very comic book style of drawing, you should do them professionally.

Shirt Girl 2 Shirt Girl 2

Very good

awesoem drawing, the only problem I have is her left arm. It just looks sort of awkward, it's too skinny and long. Apart from that it's a great drawing.

The-Swain responds:

I checked all the proportions and even used myself as a model for arm length and such - everything should be where it needs to be (elbow reaches bottom of rib cage, lower arm matches length) :X

Experiment Number Six Experiment Number Six

Amazing

Amazing use of colour. Did you paint this digitally or with actual paints?

LaserKarl responds: