Trickshot Golf Trickshot Golf

Good game

This is a good game. It has nice, simple graphics. They could have been better, but they did their job. However, there was one major flaw; the ball never seemed to stop after you hit it. It just kept going, which meant you had to get the ball in on one shot, or you couldn't get the ball in.

Fix this flaw, and you might have a good game.

Tropic Thunder Weapons Tropic Thunder Weapons

You need to resize it

You can't play it. Resize it.

Golphysics Golphysics

Really great game

I can't seem to find any flaws witt this game, it was just really fun. The gamepaly was good and the neon look was attractive.

Overall, a very good game.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Love it

The weird thing is, I just went onto your profile to see any updates on when this was coming out, and well, guess what, it was!

Anyway, definatly better than the first one. I loves the way you could be more specific with your time, and the fact you could give your guns to other survivors. Glad you added a retry button. Made it less frustarting.
Also loves the last 2 weapons, they were great fun.

Keep making these games, adn I hope to see lots more fun from you in the future.

Sticky the ball, 0.99 Sticky the ball, 0.99

Feels great

The game engine works really well, except for one flaw:
If you fell from a great height you went through the floor :(

It was fun and original, and the fact that it hasn't been done before makes it even better.

But, like everyone else, I felt the graphics gave the game a shoddy look. I would be happy to redo the graphics if you wanted.

Overall it was a grat, original game, but the graphics let it down. I am looking foward to the completed game.

Operation: Bloody Emerald Operation: Bloody Emerald

Good Idea

This had some really nice ideas, like the webcam part, but did have it's flaws. The graphics and gameplay wern't brilliant. You really didn't have enough time to react. You should give more time before the terrorists shoot you.

It's a good game, I just think you could have improved the gameplay.

Pixelagon 2 Pixelagon 2

Good but you need to sort out one thing.

The multiple choice needs refining. Not all the possible answers related to the category.

I got one with catergory: Sports
-Apple
-Table Tennis
-Strawberry
-Mace

The weird thing was a pressed the only sport (Table Tennis) and it was wrong :(

Apart from this it's quite good

BioTank V1 BioTank V1

Originality at its peak

Great game. It was cool watching all the different species be born and then die, the endless circle of life. The only bad thing is that it does get abit boring after awhile, but you should definatly evolve this idea (pun not intended).

For quite awhile i've had the idea of doing something like this, where you choose your type, e.g. bacteria, virus and each have their own traits, so abit like a micro scopic RPG. You would control your bacteria, and have to become immune to the different diseases and try and reproduce and take over the petri dish you live in! But I have no idea how to code so i'll probably never create it. You should though.

Hope to see more from you in the future

Arby responds:

Lol, making an RPG out of this.... that would be interesting.

Thanks for the review, super-sense.

QOTLD: Zombie Analyzer QOTLD: Zombie Analyzer

Seems familiar...

It was quite good, but it seems like you just copied the Zombie Survival Quiz'.

Run With Death Run With Death

Good but...

...isn't this just a souped up, drug fueled version of the game Gun Run? It's still a great game, and alot of fun, but it did remind me alot of Gun Run.