Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Alright

Although the art and animation were fairly good, good enough at least to carry the animation, the rest of this flash was pretty sub-par. The story was so immensely corny and cliché, and I don't think Pico really suited the role you gave him. I always thought of him as a bit crazy and tapped in the head, while in this movie he was all composed and macho. I also don't understand why Pico had a black guy's voice?

Overall animation was good, but everything else about this movie dragged it down.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Awesome

I love your art style, the way it's sort of imperfect yet very precise. It fitted the theme of the animation brilliantly. Great stuff.

Asshat in Heat Asshat in Heat

Beautiful

Truly beautiful...

Bonehead: The Cereal Box Bonehead: The Cereal Box

Pretty good

For a first flash this was pretty good. It started out well and remained funny for the rest of the flash. The various plan method of opening the box is nothing original, but you still managed to make some of the scenarios funny. I also liked the numbers given to each attempt. The sinister then somewhat anti-climatic was probably the best bit for me.

In terms of animation the flash also doesn't score too badly. It wasn't perfect as you could occasionally see where the shading lines entered the outline which made it look a bit messy. The animation itself was a bit wobbly, but still looked good.

Keep up the good work and I'll look out for episode 2.

Pencilmation #6 Pencilmation #6

Love 'em

Even though you're churning them out faster then ever, you still haven't traded in quality for quantity. They're still funny, imaginative and above all well animated. I can't wait to see more of this stuff in the (hopefully near) future.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Wrong Format

This really didn't work as an animated short. I like the Cyanide and Happiness comics, alot of them are funny, but this really didn't work. It would have been fine as a webcomic (the joke wasn't that funny, but it would have been better). It was far too short to be an animation, and that's kind of the point of comics. They present a simple joke, in an effective way. And that's where this idea should have stayed, in a comic strip.

On a plus, the sound and animation was good.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

OMG SO FUNNI!!!

LOLOLOL I laugh so hard this was the best movie ever!!! It was sooo funny when sonic walked past a tree I was like lol omg so funny then when he walked past the hotdog and i was like lol thats so random and funny lololololol random then he walked past a turtle and then a fish and i was like OMG HOW RANDOM IS THAT??? lolololol fish and turtle

Kyaztro responds:

that's the spirit!!!

Marco the Magnificent Marco the Magnificent

Enjoyable

Really liked this. It was something different, with animation being the main focus. Didn't really matter that there was no story, it was just an interview with some innocent child.

It could have been a bit longer, but apart from this it was great.

I can do alotta voices I can do alotta voices

Haha pretty funny

Yeah it was good, I haven't seen an animated voice acting reel until now. They wern't the best accents/impressions I have ever heard (is that why you chose this clip?), but thta jsut made it funnier.

Whats the song you got playing in the background?

Kyaztro responds:

Yeah this was the shortest clip I could find, and wanted to test out a different technique of lip syncing so I did this one. The songs "kids" by mgmt

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Bad

That really was.

Animation - none existant it was just tweens. I have nothing against tween aniamtion, but this was just horrible. Lip syncing was horrible as well.

Humour - Obviously this was your main factor. Could have redeemed the horrible animation but didn't. The mexican joke at the start was not funny. Racism can be funny, but it just seemed completely irrelivant and a cheap shot. The pissing scene was so stupid. Immaturity can be funny, but that just seemed like something abunch of 13-year-olds would laugh at. The opening joke could have been funny but you unnecesarily prolonged, so it just got tedious. The only bit that made me laugh was the black guy getting in the way of her commiting scuicide.

Overall it was awful. And don't try and belittle me with some witty comment about having my head my own ass or being pre-pubescent, I'm not gonna care and its just gonna make you look like you can't accept critisicm. Take it and move on.